Pyrmont Yoga agrees & undertakes:
- To acknowledge the Gadigal and Gommerigal people of the Eora Nation, the traditional custodians of the land on which we teach and pay our respects to the Elders both past and present
- to teach the Ashtanga yoga method (Primary & Intermediate Series) as taught by the Sharath Yoga Centre (SYC) in Mysuru, India;
- to maintain a shala to allow for daily Mysore style practice;
- to honour a weekly day off and the full/new moon as rest days;
- to not provide or participate in any teacher training workshops under any name unless approved by SYC;
- to provide a safe and professional environment free from harassment or discrimination of any kind (including ethnically, gender, sexually or nationality based) and to respect the rights, personal integrity, dignity and privacy of each student;
- to be respectful in conduct, speech and attire and attentive to local customs and traditions;
- to follow local government and national laws and regulations and best practices that pertain to yoga teaching and any related business we conduct;
- to be solely accountable for our actions, behaviour and speech including anything that may be perceived as abuse, harassment or otherwise improper, unethical or illegal conduct.
Please direct any concerns to Lainie directly on 0415 700 952.