- All in-person classes must be booked in advance. Contact us for in-studio bookings and access to online classes. Places are limited and wait list is available.
- We require a minimum 2 classes per week and one month commitment to attend the Shala. Visiting experienced Ashtanga students are welcome.
- Please purchase your pass prior to attending in-person or online.
- Conditions of purchase are at the bottom of the page. Online transactions will incur a 2.4% processing fee. Cash & bank transfer payment options (fee free) are available, please contact us for account details. Concession Rate available.
|Unlimited Access||$89 for 1 month*
*New clients only, includes all classes except workshops.
Calendar month runs from date of first use.
|Classes & Cards|
|Casual Class (visiting students only)||$25|
|15 Class Card
(3 month expiry from first use)
(month runs from first use e.g. 6th
August – 5th September inclusive)
|Private Classes and Corporate Rates||Contact Us for Rates and Availability|
Valid for 3 years from date purchased, emailed or collected at studio
|$50 Voucher||Best for 2 Casual Classes or contribute to cost of Courses and Class Passes||$50|
|$100 Voucher||Best for Introductory Pass + additional classes or contribute toward the cost of a Beginners Course or Class Pass||$100|
|$200 Voucher||Best for Introductory Pass, Beginners Courses, Intensives or some Class Passes||$200|
|Custom Voucher||Create your own voucher amount. Contact Us for details.|
Conditions of Purchase
- All online transactions will incur a 2.4% processing fee charged at checkout.
- A 20% discount concession rate is available to pensioners and full-time students, on all class cards and courses, except the New Student Pass. ID must be provided. Please contact us to arrange payment online or pay in studio.
- Bank transfer is available, please contact us for account details.
- There are no refunds or extensions on courses, intensives or class cards. Please choose carefully.
- Class cards may not be used to attend courses or workshops unless otherwise advertised.
- Missed course or intensive classes may be made up at other classes on the timetable within the courses duration, subject to availability.